Terms & Conditions
Equibot is a product by EQUISTART FINTECH LLP (called EQUISTART from here onwards).
- To use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. Services cannot be used if you do not accept the Terms.
- You accept the Terms by agreeing to do so on any Equibot website on any broker or outside a broker.
PROVISION OF THE SERVICES BY EQUISTART
- EQUISTART is constantly improving and innovating in order to provide the best experience for users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which EQUISTART provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that EQUISTART may stop permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at EQUISTART's sole discretion, without prior notice. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform EQUISTART when you stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if EQUISTART disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details, or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while EQUISTART may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by EQUISTART at any time, at EQUISTART ’s discretion.
USE OF THE SERVICES BY YOU
- In order to use EQUISTART Services, you will need to provide your personal information. You agree that any information you give to EQUISTART will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that EQUISTART may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at EQUISTART's sole discretion, without prior notice. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform EQUISTART when you stop using the Services.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by EQUISTART, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with EQUISTART. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with EQUISTART, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that EQUISTART has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which EQUISTART may suffer) of any such breach.
GENERAL INVESTMENT DISCLOSURE
All information present on Equibot platform is to help investors and traders in their decision making process and shall not be considered as a recommendation or solicitation of an investment or investment strategy. Investors are responsible for their investment decisions and are responsible to validated all the information used to make the investment decision. Investor should understand that his/her investment decision is based on personal investment needs and risk tolerance, and performance information available on Equibot platform is one among many other things that should be considered while making an investment or trading decision. Past performance does not guarantee future returns and performance of Equibot Strategies or ideas or any investment you make on the platform are subjected to market risk. The contents and data available on Equibot platform, Equibot’s numbers and rationale are for information and illustration purposes only. Charts and performance numbers are impact of transaction fee and other related costs. Data used for calculation of historical returns and other information is provided by exchange approved third party data vendors, and has neither been audited nor validated by EQUISTART.
Investors should be aware that system responses, execution price, speed, liquidity, market data, and account access times are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order, market conditions, system performance, and other factors. Trading in derivatives is extremely risky, and can wipe out your entire capital and more.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to overall provision in paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that EQUISTART, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
- Any changes which EQUISTART may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Your failure to provide EQUISTART with accurate account information
- Personal Information - Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with any other information available, is capable of identifying such person.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- Nothing in these terms, shall exclude or limit EQUISTART’s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided "As is" and "as available.""
- In particular, EQUISTART, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
- Your use of the services will meet your requirements,
- Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable, and
- That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from EQUISTART or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
- EQUISTART further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bangalore, Karnataka, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
REFUND POLICY & SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATION
- For paid services - you can choose from a monthly subscription plan or a 6 month plan and choose to pay with your funds in your account or other payment methods.
- If you are a monthly subscriber, to cancel your membership, you can go to the Plan page and click the End Plan button. You will have access to all features till your Plan end date after which you will have to pay to access the same. As a monthly subscriber, you will not receive a refund of any payments made
- If you are on the longer duration plans, payments made once will not be refunded back to your account